Friday, May 14, 2010

Let's get ready to rumble.


OH, THE MEMORIES.

Can you believe Robyn and I have only known each other for less than four years? It feels like we've been in love for so much longer! I have more memories with her than with most people I have known my entire life.

We dreamed up this blog for three reasons:

1. So we can be a part of each others lives even when we physically cannot be together.
2. To get out there and DO things and be accountable for DOing these things.
3. Having fun and getting shit done.

I AM TERRIBLY EXCITED.

This blog is going to be multifaceted - we have so many ideas and plans! There will be videos, outings, photography, crafts and more!

What I'm most looking forward to in launching CKWDCT are the challenges! Robyn and I have agreed to issue challenges to one another (and most importantly to ourselves) throughout the course of this blog. It's about trying something new and making our lives more fun and exciting!

I want need some positivity to focus on when life becomes too hard.

I guess we've decided it's time to step outside the box! Push the envelope! Sweat it out! Step outside our comfort zone! Because it's only when you stop feeling comfortable that you grow as a person.

Sound good? Let's get started with something simple! My first challenge to each of us? We both must blog twice a week.

Okie doke, Rob-bob, your turn!

<3 <4 <5,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to read and watch cool kids doing cool things...and getting shit done! I want to play along! ;)

    ReplyDelete